Nur-Sultan, st. Kenesary 37
At different times there were district economics department, central city library, Printing center in this building, but today there is «Astana» shop. Initial name of the building was returned in time. There were drapery, grocery store and then bookstore. A little bit later it became central department store.
Fire in 1944 destroyed all wooden structures. In 1950 the decision to restore burned store was made. Small section was adapted to the wing of restored building. Everything was designed in one architectural style. Bakery was located here, and later, almost half a century, there was «Raduga»grocery store and cookery.