We came to work for you. Please stay home for us!
©Astana Convention Bureau team
Astana Convention Bureau team is responsibly for fulfilling civic and public duty and maintaining the duty at the checkpoints of the capital ensuring the food security of the city during a state of emergency.
We remind you that the State Commission for the Ensuring State of Emergency decided to strengthen the quarantine regime in Nur-Sultan city since 00:00 on March 28, 2020 by taking the following measures:
- To restrict leaving the house with the exception for the acquisition of food, medicine and employment;
- To close mass gathering places (parks, squares, pedestrian streets, embankment, playgrounds, etc.);
- Gradually limit public transportation;
- To establish a ban on meetings on the streets and in other public places for groups of more than three people (with the exception of family members);
- To establish a ban on unaccompanied minors.
We ask you to take full responsibility for the implementation of these measures.
Stay home. Together we can overcome challenges.